Fresh. Local. Delicious.
Wake up on your own schedule to a hand-crafted latte from our professional ExpoBar espresso machine. Enjoy a slice of freshly-baked Caribbean banana bread while you wait for the others to stir.
Sailing is a surprisingly hungry business. In addition to three meals a day, you’ll find drinks and snacks delivered just when you need them. Your chef also has a full repertoire of vegetarian meals, and can accommodate most any dietary requirement with sufficient notice.
Breakfast is accompanied by coffee or tea, juice and your choice of a tropical fruit smoothie or fresh fruit platter. A light breakfast of Greek yoghurt with homemade granola, honey and homemade preserves is always available.
- Biscuit benny, local greens, Hollandaise
- Fried eggs over vegetable hash, breakfast sausage
- Breakfast tostada
- Banana pancakes with maple-rum syrup, crispy bacon
- Baked eggs with kale, sausage and cheddar
- Vanilla-almond French toast, bacon strips
- Quiche Lorraine
- Nicoise salad with seared tuna
- Falafel pie in phyllo crust, Greek salad
- Lamb burgers on homemade brioche buns
- Mexican chopped salad with jalapeno-honey-lime dressing
- Fresh Vietnamese Spring rolls with peanut sauce
- Lobster rolls
- Mediterranean deli platter, dips and crudités
- Watermelon gazpacho
- Fresh tuna ceviche, Leche de Tigre
- Wedge salad with blue cheese dressing
- Fresh guacamole with plantain chips
- Green mango salad, spicy lobster
- Shrimp campechana, homemade soda crackers
- Family-style cheese and charcuterie board with house-made crackers, mustards and pickles
- Baja fish tacos, chipotle-cheddar slaw, Mexican corn “elotes”
- Thinly-sliced grilled flank steak with chimichurri, black beans, grilled plantains
- Spice-crusted pork loin, fresh green beans
- West Indian chicken curry with coconut milk, jasmine rice
- Almond-stuffed chicken breasts, honey-balsamic carrots
- Pan-fried fish fillet, mango salsa, mashed potatoes with spinach
- Cocoa-rubbed steaks, roasted root vegetables
- Mango cheesecake with fresh passion fruit
- Bananas Foster
- Key lime pie with coconut crust
- Mexican chocolate mousse
- Lemon meringue cupcakes
- Bread pudding with rum sauce
- Carrot cake, ginger-cream cheese icing
Juice, sodas, ice tea, beer, Allende's own rum punch & mixed drinks are available all day for your enjoyment. Spirits include: Tito’s Handmade vodka, Tanqueray gin, Bulleit bourbon, Jack Daniel’s whiskey, Jose Cuervo Gold tequila, Caribbean rum and an assortment of liqueurs. Red & white wines are paired with dinner.
Please remember to let us know your preferred brands. If you prefer premium wines, Champagne or spirits not included in the list above we will be happy to stock them for you at an additional cost to the charter.